Work In Progress
Some of the articles listed are in preparation and they are not submitted yet. Authors and title bylines are subject to change.
- Khalid, A., Tian, Y. Ayres, C., Chowdhury, I., Saleh, N., Apul, O.G. Potential nano-scale strategies for degradation and removal of poly- and per-fluoroalkyl substances from natural waters (draft available for ES: Nano as frontier’s review).
- Ersan, G., Apul, O.G., Karanfil, T. Predictive Models for Adsorption of Organic Contaminants by Graphene Nanosheets: Comparison with Carbon Nanotubes (Submitted to Journal of Hazardous Materials).
- Hoogesterijn von Reitzenstein, N., Apul, O., Pruitt, E., Hristovski, K., Westerhoff, P. Morphology of Polymeric Electrospun Fibers Containing Multi-Dimensional
Nanomaterials for Water Purification (Submitted to Nano-Structures and Nano-Objects).
- Apul, O.G., Delgado, A., Arrowsmith, S., Alam, F., Hall, C., Mirada, E., Sra, K., Kamath, R., Dahlen, P., McMillen, S., Westerhoff, P., Krajmalnik-Brown, R. Biodegradation of petroleum hydrocarbons in crude oil-containing soils is inhibited by addition of peroxide oxidants (Draft submitter for sponsor review prior to submission for Journal of Hazardous Materials).
- Hall, C., Arrowsmith, S., Apul, O.G., Rittmann, B., Krajmalnik-Brown, R., Delgado, A, Chemical oxidation of crude oil in aqueous solutions (draft available).
- Apul, O.G., Ren, Y., Partlan, E., Ladner, D., Karanfil, T., Adsorption kinetics of synthetic organic contaminants on superfine powdered activated carbon (in preparation for Water Research).
- Ersan, G., Kaya, Y., Ersan, M., Apul, O.G., Karanfil, T. The adsorption and aggregation kinetics of three generations of carbonaceous adsorbents in the presence of natural organic matter (draft available for Water Research).